4.30.2010

Orlando Baby!

We had such a great little vacation in Orlando. The family needed to get out of Brasil to apply for their permanent visas, they also wanted to meet me somewhere so i didn't have to fly down there alone, and we ALL needed a little break. So Disneyland was the designated choice.

It was the first time Drew and I had seen them all since January..so pretty exciting. After getting into Orlando at about 11 o clock we waited until 3 to see them. (it was a struggle since i had pulled an all nighter the night before..my only explanation for such a stupid decision: it was finals week) It was a sweet reunion and the couple days we spent in Florida were awesome. I'll let the pictures do all the talking :)




*I think the reason my pictures are so blurry is because i had to copy them off of facebook. All the pictures on my computer mysteriously deleted (i guess thats what happens when your little siblings use your laptop more than you do) anyway i was too lazy to upload them from my camera again. sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment