4.21.2010

it's about time...



well the day i thought would never come is finally here:

the day i end my 2nd year at BYU (yep...and i still don't have a major)
the day i pack up all my stuff and move out of my favorite apt. (seriously. loved that place)
the day of my last final for the semester. boo ya
the day i say bye to my roommates for the whole summer
the day summer starts :)
the day i get to see my family
the day i head off to brazil...

yep..that day is here.

i have very mixed feelings about this whole thing. i obviously cannot wait to spend everyday with my family, go to the beach whenever i want too, and to not be going to school over the summer (for the first time in forever!) but being away from my best friends for four months is a very long time, not to mention i don't speak a lick of portugese, but i got through today's goodbyes-even though it was rough. and i'm excited for this new adventure :)

anyway i'm sorry for another boring post with no pictures (this won't become a habit) but i'm at a hotel in orlando on a ramdom computer-i had to do something to keep me up. it's 2 a.m. and i'm patiently waiting for the drew's phone to ring and my dad to tell us they are here.

one more hour. i can't even wait.

2 comments:

  1. i love it when you update your blog in a random hotel in orlando.

    you are the best lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MACEY JONES! i'm so glad you have a blog now i can keep track of you! me and mckell are currently spying on you via natural disasters class. don't you just love us? :)

    ReplyDelete