4.08.2010


welp. i did it. it might have taken a pros and cons list. but... i have a blog.

I promised myself, too long ago to even remember, that I wouldn't create a blog until I was married, had a family and had something interesting to blog about. But...I already creep on the blogs of everyone I know, I am the worst at keeping a journal, I have a couple roommates who are avid bloggers (and love it), and it would be a good way to share with everyone what goes on down in Brazil...so I'm swallowing my pride...and here I am. This should be interesting...


Please keep in mind that this blog is still very much under construction...and I really have no clue what I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. Mace. i am so happy you have a blog. :)

    you just have to keep it up when you go to Brasil- you must!

    love you

    ReplyDelete