11.01.2010

..im back..

i feel like someone should have warned me that it is nearly impossible to keep up a blog while going to school. really. impossible. maybe i would have thought twice about it? but here's the thing: i'm not a quitter...so here i am.

in a nutshell, since that post back in august, life has been great. i'm staying on top of my school work, loving my nannying job, and having too much fun living the college dream. not real sure what else a girl could ask for. here are a few of the highlights:

..AUGUST..
my cousins/roommate/best friend got married. i'm getting pretty used to the wedding thing. and catching the bouquet is what i do. here's proof. i've been missin this girl as a roommate. she'd throw a pillow at my face in the mornings when my alarm was going off and i couldn't hear it, attend every [byu basketball game] with me, and make me laugh in my grumpiest moods. but i couldn't be happier for her...and the good news? she lives just down the road.

..SEPTEMBER..
i did it. made it through a whole 26.2 miles. and had such a great experience doing it. (which is all i wanted.) definitely one of the harder things i've done, BUT-just like i'd heard so many times-the training was harder than the marathon, and running across the finish line was definitely worth all the early mornings, blisters, sore muscles, and runs in the pourin rain. i would definitely recommend it.

..OCTOBER..
it's officially fall. my favorite time. i tend to run a lot more when the weather is perfect and it's gorgeous outside. i mean, look at this picture.[i didn't take it, of course] but that's exactly what the provo river trail looks like these days, and i've been lovin it.


..NOVEMBER..
i am seriously in shock that november is here. but i'm not complaining. definitely one of my favorite months of the year. so...i'm fine with it. also. this year november means that this boy [elder jones] will be home in 3 MONTHS! and i couldn't be more excited.

happy fall everyone. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Macey! Congrats on completing your marathon! I'm having difficulties running ONE mile these days... =( You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part about november that you forgot is that it is your BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for updates :)
    Great job on you marathon and I can't believe matt is going to be home so soon! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a good day when macey updates her blog. i've been waiting a long time for it! next up..december-when you get to come visit your family. cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. gabe...i was going to say the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete