3.20.2011

my new favorite posession:


photobooth just doesn't do my ring justice, that's why i wasn't planning on posting a picture. (broken camera)  but you would not believe how many people have gotten after me because i haven't yet, so here it is.

my sweet fiance got me exactly, [exactly] what i wanted. bless his heart. 

and here's another picture, not on photobooth, but still doesn't do it justice.


it's already been two weeks and i still can't stop glancing down at my left hand every five minutes. im sure you all remember how that goes?
well...i'm lovin it. :)

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Mace!! So unique and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mace! We need to have you and Brian and Becca and Dix over for Sunday dinner. Let's find a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right it is even prettier in person! I love it so much Macey, so unique. And also I like seeing you two days in one week. Let's make it three please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I LOVE it!! It totally fits you. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me be the one to say that your pinky looks totally jacked up in that pic. Oh, and the ring is pretty too :-) Hope you are doing well and I am a so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete